Akeem Griffiths is originally from the Rhondda Cynon Taff which is based in South Wales.
He is best known for appearing on the reality television series Big Brother which he was announced the UK runner up back in 2018. Akeem also appeared on MTV Just Tattoo of Us series 5 with fellow ex Big Brother house mate Tomasz Wania.
To see Akeem's interview with Emma Willis about his time in the Big Brother please click on the 'Find Out More' button.
Since leaving the Big Brother house Akeem has been involved in further television appearances, interviews, modelling, charity work and public speaking.
Akeem now spends most of his time presenting and hosting events around the UK. He also plays football for Celeb fc who are a registered celebrity charity organisation.
To see one of Akeem's interviews regarding mental health and how social media plays a huge part please click on the 'Find Out More' button.
Akeem has always been involved in charity work since a very young age.
His 2 main charities are:
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- MIND (Mental Health)
He is also an ambassador for a local charity called Exceptional Athletes Sports Club and Unmasked Mental Health.
Although these are his main charities, he has also done work for other charities in the past.
The other charities that Akeem has worked with are:
- Oakley's Gift
- Celeb FC
- Archie's Journey
- C.O.P.D & Farmer's Lung
- Holibobs Children's Cancer Charity
In 2018 Akeem was involved in several charity events including a boxing match at the London 02 arena for the charity MIND which he won.
Akeem has also recently become a WORLD RECORD HOLDER for the longest 11 a side football match which was for the charity Kicking Off Against Cancer. The game went on for 169 hours.
For further information regarding the celebrity football match that Akeem was recently involved in please click on the 'Find Out More' button.
Before Akeem entered the Big Brother house he was a customer service training consultant in both the UK & overseas. He also spent a considerable amount of time in South Africa. During his time off he would help the less fortunate by visiting them with supplies of food and water.
Akeem is currently collaborating with:
O2- network phone provider
Diamond Products Ltd
Past & upcoming events displayed below:
- The Royal Hotel in Clacton On Sea - Saturday April 20th 2019
- Archie's Journey Celebrity FC vs Archie's Celebrity Army XI in Essex - Sunday 21st July 2019
- Midlands Art Centre in Birmingham - Tuesday May 14th 2019
- Rhondda Sports Centre in the Rhondda Cynon Taff - Saturday May 18th 2019
- The 02 Arena in London - Saturday June 29th 2019
- The Celebrity Pro/AM Classic in Whitchurch - Thursday 4th July 2019
- World Record Football Attempt in Cardiff - Sunday 14th July /Saturday 20th July 2019
- Borrowash Victoria Football Ground in Derby - Sunday July 28th 2019
- St Agatha's Hall Hurst Green Oxted Surrey - Saturday October 19th 2019
- Celeb FC vs Flex Fm in Sutton - Saturday 27th October 2019
- Fight night in Uxbridge Middlesex - Akeem VS Speedo Shy - Saturday December 14th 2019
*** 2020 Events ***
- Celeb FC Country Oak Barns Charity Cup in Crowborough - Sunday April 26th 2020
- Archie's Journey Celebrity FC vs Archie's Celebrity Army XI in Essex - Sunday 19th July 2020
- Children In Need at St Agatha's Hall Hurst Green in Oxted Surrey - Saturday 17th October 2020
- Breathfest in Ledbury Rugby /Football Club - Saturday 26th September 2020
Akeem is currently available to do :
- Charity Openings
- Public/After Dinner Speaking
- Guest Appearances
For bookings and probono work
please see the 'Contact Us' section below